Christian Scholars' Conference Web Accessibility Statement
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Please email us at email@example.com.
The Christian Scholars' Conference (CSC) is committed to accessibility. In order to ensure that users have equal access to our web content, we strive to comply with the guidelines and standards of accessibility for presentation of web and online content as established in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
The accessibility standards that we meet include the following:
- The site is designed with contrasting colors so that readability is maximized, particularly for individuals with visual impairments.
- Font sizes and weights are set appropriately, keeping body text at a minimum of 16 pixels wherever possible.
- Content of pages is arranged in an intuitive way, with headers and subheaders to provide page hierarchy, differentiating where content starts and ends. This makes it easier for screen readers to scan the page.
- Alt tags are added to images to ensure screen readers can describe pictures to the user.
- Links have a text description that can be read by a screen reader.
The Christian Scholars' Conference is committed to accessibility. As part of our commitment to maintaining accessibility, we review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. We are always seeking to improve. If you identify practices that are helpful or ways that we can improve, we invite you to send us feedback. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.